How to Delete Alice in Wonderland

StoryShop Forums All Things StoryShop StoryShop Troubleshooting How to Delete Alice in Wonderland

Jonathon Evans
    Participant
    Alice in Wonderland is now the first book on my Storyshop. Pretty sure I didn’t write it, and I’m fairly sure didn’t try and put it in one of my worlds.

Storyshop already devotes most of my screen real estate to nonsense and white space and doesn’t seem to follow any logical display at all. Instead of defaulting to the last world you wrote in, it shows you all your books. Those books aren’t in order of which one you’re likely to be working on – the ones you last edited. Presumably they’re alphabetical, which is probably the least useful default option that could be.

But yeah, I’d love to delete Alice from my list because it’s not something I need but I can’t for the life of me find out how to delete that book from my world? Is this even possible at the moment, is something broken, could a co-author have added it?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      Matt Valentine
      Participant
      I was looking to remove this as well, I’d prefer to just have my work show up first on the worlds+books pages. Was there ever a solution offered for this?
      coca
      Participant
      Ways to Delete Alice in Wonderland you share are quite easy to understand. The method is quite simple and effective.

vex 3

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.