Character Info Won't Save

StoryShop Forums All Things StoryShop StoryShop Troubleshooting Character Info Won't Save

GooberGamer
    Participant
    I have one character who, every time I check on/off the boxes for certain character details (adding or removing things like “gender”, “character DNA”, “internal conflicts”, etc.), and save them, then leave StoryShop and return to it, it will revert to what my list was before, hiding all changes I’ve made. All of my other characters will update to my selections and the selections will actually save. I’ve made sure that I am clicking the save button when editing this character, not the cancel button. Not sure what to do to address this.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
      StoryShop Uni
      Keymaster
      Goober Gamer,

Can you send us a user ticket through the tickets system on your “my account” page? When you are on your dashboard in StoryShop (where your books are displayed) click on your user name in the upper right and then click “Account Management.” Then you can leave a ticket. Our support team will drill down on this odd issue with your character. Sorry for the issue.

Fire in the hole!
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.