Are the tags not working?

StoryShop Forums All Things StoryShop StoryShop Troubleshooting Are the tags not working?

Sylvain
    Participant
    I’ve tries doing a search for tags to find the characters who belonged to it, and it always returns nothing, even when I do a straight up copy/paste of the tag.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
      John Walker
      Participant
      I am only seriously now getting to use Storyshop after messing about with it on and off. The tag idea – I thought @ for characters and # for other items you wanted to set up in your world was brilliant, but I don’t seem to be able to get it to work now.

Also, I really want to customize the labels — technology, character, race etc. I want my own categories. Can’t find how to do that. It’s a real problem that there is no online manual. Youtube videos are fine, but you can’t search them.

As i said, I’m now importing previously written stuff into my worlds and I’d love a create new scene at Cursor function. The return return doesn’t work on my Mac and the return return on this pc laptop just creates an empty chapter at the bottom of the page. I would like to be able to split existing text blocks into new scenes with a keystroke combo.

Anyone able to help me with tags or customizing tags/labels would make me happy

Viewing 0 reply threads

Tagged: ,

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.